BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Now I've use a lot as well all through school and adult life. I first started using this after my school gave sample out
Alley O.
Jacksonville
This product worked amazingly for me! Helped keep my face soft and looking amazing. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Yesenia M.
To be honest i don't use this product but i would like to start my acne is really bad i have to always cover it up some how
Amber B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this toner. Every time I use it my face feels tighter and cleaner. I like the design and it also last a long time
Deziree G.
Albuquerque , NM
Awesome drugstore toner! Not strong in scent and does well with acne prone skin! Great for everyday after cleansing face
shells v.
This toner has definitely helped even out the color in my cheeks, given that I have rosacea! Would recommend to friends!
Works awesome with my acne! Always had problems! Tried soo many different products. Finally found one that works awesome!
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
I break out because of stress all the time and this is a lifesaver! It helps get rid of the acne quickly and painlessly.
Emily A.
Burned my skin whenever I used it, but it might have been because I was using another salyscic acid product at the time.
Sharonda C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE this product. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and doesn't dry it out. I like the cost and the overall results.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.