BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

brittany w.
i have had an out break on my chin and i started using this at night the breakouts have stop and my skin is looking clear
Frances R.
Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after I wash and really helps fights pimples. Helps keep new pimples from forming
Renée C.
El Paso, TX
I like the smell, not too strong, light formula, I usually apply it twice a day and it keeps my face oil free but not dry
Karla R.
This toner works amazing i really recomend it!! I have been using it for months now and i see a big difference on my skin
Lyndsey C.
Cowpens, SC
I like this for emergency zit removal. I can't use it daily as it causes my skin to break out (by removing too much oil.)
Arleny P.
Doral, FL
My face looks much better after im using this product. My skin doesnt get dry and that ugly aparience just dissappeared.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
Great product. Helps soothe pimples and redness and helps helps to calm it's very affordable and it last for a long time.
Kelley S.
Clermont
This toner was a little too drying for my skin and seemed strong. However, does it's job if used with a good moisturizer.
Jessica M.
Pharr, TX
This has definitely helped control my oily skin and has prevented acne . If I do get a zit or pimple this will reduce it
Stephanie G.
I like this one the best even though it makes my skin feel a little dry it like how it gets all the dirt out of my pores
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.