BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

kirstie h.
Evansville, IN
This product is truly the only drugstore product that has worked for my acne! Normally when I try an acne product from the drugstore I breakout more, but with this product I didn't!
Shayla L.
Chesapeake
I love love love love this! I have never used a toner before until two weeks ago and it’s amazing!! I definitely will be keeping this in my nightly skin routine. Amazing value and the price is very affordable!!
Elizabeth C.
St. Louis
I was looking for something that would tone and help with breakouts. I am currently about 1/3 of the way into the bottle. It's ok but I don't feel like it is helping with my breakouts. Will not buy again but will use up what I still have.
KAYLA P.
Lakeland
Really liked using this nightly in my routine after my shower and before bed! Definitely is strong and I felt really killed acne causing bacteria on my skin and left it very clean!
I used to have pretty bad acne but I used this produce and the neutrogena light mask. They changed my life, my skin are clear now and I highly recommend it. The only down side is that it does contain alcohol.
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Great product. Love that its oil free. I don't need added oil to my already oily skin! It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Its a little strong smell wise but nothing that will take your breath away. Very affordable
Caitlin K.
Cambridge
Decent, but I prefer clean and clear. This didn't seem to be as strong, so might be good for sensitive skin. But, I did finish using the whole bottle. I used it a few times a week.
Hannah B.
bossier city
I really liked this stuff. It made my face feel very clean! After a few days of using it I noticed a difference is my face. My {few} pimples were noticeable lighter and to me that is winning!! Would recommend.
Desirae S.
San Diego
I rarely use astringent. When I do use astringent, this is my go to. It dries the oil on my face, however, I feel like I can hardly talk as my skin is so dry and tight. May be good for some, too drying for me.
Sammy G.
crabtree
I absolutely hated this toner! It left my skin feeling greasy and gross! I felt like I broke out MORE when I started using this product. I gave it a fair shot but it wasn’t worth it. I would not re-purchase.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.