BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Salma O.
Powder Springs
This product literally saved me in middle school. I had such bad acne and like this helped me. It about $10 which Is great and I love the design of the bottle it is just so sleek I wish it was something more earth conscious plastic. I alway tell people about this product.
Mandy H.
Linden
Smells super good and my face feels so tight after using it! You can automatically see a difference on how much dirt and oil it removes. This is the first time I have used it and I will keep buying it. I have told family members about it and they have purchased it
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
This one was decent. It helped prevent new breakouts and for my skin that’s great. I get a good bit of hormonal acne and while this didn’t take away existing blemishes I do feel like it prevented new ones from occurring. This is a good product especially for the price.
Brittany T.
Alum Creek, WV
This is one of my favorite products by Nrottogena I buy it everytime I need I run out, I have oily skin so I break out more often than most this product helps me stay in control of my skin with less breakouts and no shine doesn't dry your skin out either. #Neutrogena
Champagne H.
Cedar Falls, IA
this is something I've used for a long time. I can't speak for results because I always use it so I'm scared that if I stop, my face will break out. So I guess it does the job if I'm not breaking out while using it! Great product and will continue to purchase.
Carina G.
davie, FL
Left my face feeling cool and refreshed. I normally use the neutrogena grapefruit face wash with the micro beads and then would apply this to my face with a cotton pad. I also would apply after popping pimples (bad habit, I know) and it helped speed up the recovery.
Maria A.
McAllen
The fist time I tried this toner was at age of 14 years old. It’s a gray products, it helped so much with my oily face and the acne. Is a good value product. It’s totally effective for those who uses it rightly. No need of improvement I like it the way it is.
Ama P.
Usually I do not use a toner astringent on my skin as it dries it out. But after a long sweaty day I use this after washing my face to ensure all the sweat and oil has come off. Don’t go through it much but been using it since 16. Will always continue to purchase.
Morgan G.
Holland, MI
Only use this when you need to!! I only put it in trouble spots because it doesn’t do a good job at drying that spot out. It made it easier to get rid of pesky pimples. If you’re looking for a strong toner to help rid your skin of problem spots, give this a try.
Jessica S.
Tampa, FL
Do NOT use if you even slightly have sensitive or dry skin because it will burn and dry you right out! My skin got used to it after a few times tho, I think it works but I’m not exactly positive because I have a lot of black heads. I got mine at Target.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.