BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ana P.
Douglasville
I like this product, it really helps control my acne. It is a bit harsh but it definitely controls it when I most need it.
Jamie T.
Renton, WA
This worked well with the other sacne control products offered. It did tend to dry my face out when the weather was cooler
Tiffany P.
This is great if you live in a humid climate! I use it in between washings as a quick skin pick me up... Highly reccommend
Cierra S.
Fountain , CO
Keeps my skin toned and soft. I don't like all the chemicals in it because it clogs my pores and makes me break out.
Megan T.
La Crescenta, CA
This is awesome and yes it works really good! It helped keep my acne under control/cleared up! I’d definitely use it again.
April B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This toner is awesome. Not oily at all. Effective in controling acne. Since I've started using it, I rarely get breakouts.
Daisy O.
So I still have this after a couple years but I don't use if. It smells a lot like alcohol which I didn't like for my skin
Taynara M.
It's a great product for Who has a sensitive and skin and acne, I really like the efect but the price is too high sometimes
amber r.
Nice
I really like Neutrogena products! I've always gotten great results with these items and they're quite affordable as well!
Gehan G.
It works well. However, it isn't very efficient for moderate breakouts. It's only good if you use it with a mild breakout.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.