BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nashaly V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really liked using this product because I love how it made my face feel & look , my acne started going away after 2 weeks .
Jessie T.
Shelton, WA
LOVE this stuff. It tightens my pores right up and clears my face up within a few days of using it constantly. Amazing toner.
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
It's not oily at all helps a lot love how my face feels after I use it makes my face feel nice and tight and of coarse toned
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
The Neutrogena Oul-Feee Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner burned my face so bad it was horrible. I will not buy again!
Samantha B.
San Antonio
Great product, love how it feels on the skin, and for a great price. Really recommend this product to friends and family.
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I feel like it did help for like the first few weeks just wish i wouldn't of stopped ussing it because i broke out again smh
Layne Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I love how this product makes my skin feel. It makes it feel clean and refreshed. I live toners and how they feel on my face.
Jeneva N.
Ithaca, NY
This product is wonderful in keeping my acne at bay and keeping my skin even. Ensures my face is completely clean and fresh.
Gabriela B.
Me ayuda monton a controlar el aceite en el area "T" de mi cara . es super buena me funciona a la perfeccion. siempre la uso
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
This is good to put on right after a refreshing shower. Make sure you use a good cleanser before applying this to your face.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.