BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bailey T.
While this product is on the cheaper side, I thought this would be my go-to for more oily skin. However, I found this product to be quite harsh, and at times would hurt my eyes just from the scent. Wouldn’t buy again.
Katelynn D.
For some reason my skin always burned while using this brand’s toners. They did help my skin, but I had to stop using them because my skin could just not handle the burning and stinging.
Izzy H.
Bowling Green
I am OBSESSED with this toner. I never skip this step. After the first week of using this product, my pimples were gone and my pores were smooth. It’s amazing for the price as well. I recommend it to all my friends.
Emilie M.
Eudora
I have only been using this toner for a couple of weeks. It is my favorite toner I have found yet. Very affordable and a great value. It burns pretty bad, but I know it's just cleaning my face out.
Norma C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing toner. It works great for my oily skin and it leaves my skin flawless. Although i dont get many pimples if i do feel one coming in i do levee the toner on in that spot for a minute and it helps tremendously
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This toner is the only thing in the 21 years of my life that has cleared my face. As long as I have it, my face doesn’t get the awful breakouts that I’m used to
Mandy P.
I’m using mostly neutrogena products. I think they’re the best . And this products im using now almost two years. And I don’t want to miss this .
My skin got so much better and softer.
Kelsey M.
Grovetown, GA
Very affordable. High quality product. I have incredibly oily skin, and it helped clear up my acne. It’s available at stores like Target and Walmart. Accessible. Overall great product
tolu a.
Okay this one was good! Price was affordable and results were good ! Probably my go to when acv dries me out. This always saves the day. I would definitely recommend and purchase again! Very happy with my results
Elisa P.
Eatontown , NJ
This product is amazing. It cleared up any acne that I had, which wasn’t much but it was a huge change for me. This product outdid itself!! I will always make sure I have it on hand!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.