BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Eden W.
Georgetown, KY
I have heard great things about this product and would love to try it very soon! I hope this would help me with breaking out
Nashaly V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really liked using this product because I love how it made my face feel & look , my acne started going away after 2 weeks .
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Worst toner ever!!!!!! I wouldn't recommend this! It broke me out so so so bad! And it smells like nothing but pur alchohol.
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
It's not oily at all helps a lot love how my face feels after I use it makes my face feel nice and tight and of coarse toned
Sam J.
usa
I saw results within a week using this product. I clean my face and then apply this. You can feel all it cleaning your face.
Gabriela B.
Me ayuda monton a controlar el aceite en el area "T" de mi cara . es super buena me funciona a la perfeccion. siempre la uso
Haley •.
Boston
Helps mediocrely with breakouts but would not depend on it to clear up a breakout if you are in a hurry to remove blemishes.
Jassmiinn V.
I got it for my son because he is starting to break out but it wasn't helping him a lot and its because he has a very oily face
Chloe F.
Plano, TX
I really think this product does a good job. Even after I remove my makeup I can see extra makeup on the pad that I used to p
Helped clear my skin up so fast! LOVe this product and will be buying again. Highly recommend to others that deal with stress
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.