BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Haley •.
Boston
Helps mediocrely with breakouts but would not depend on it to clear up a breakout if you are in a hurry to remove blemishes.
Jania E.
Phoenix, AZ
I've never used this product but hopefully it will leave my face feeling soft & clear because I can't stand these pimples omg
Eden W.
Georgetown, KY
I have heard great things about this product and would love to try it very soon! I hope this would help me with breaking out
Alyssa G.
I use the cleansers from this line and love them, but this toner dries out my skin and burns a lot. I do not recommend this!
Aline S.
bethesda
This product definitely works but the ingredients are super harsh, it's turned my dry patches into raw red areas on my face!
amina n.
I really am not proud of this product because it did not do anything for my face but I will give it two 🌟 for it's packaging
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Worst toner ever!!!!!! I wouldn't recommend this! It broke me out so so so bad! And it smells like nothing but pur alchohol.
Cathy B.
This toner works well and doesn't overly dry out my skin, which is very hard not to do when trying to control and fight acne.
carla j.
I used to use this product and when i had a huge pimple i would put this on and the mext day my pimple would be much smallez
Sammie W.
I use these all the time. I feel they work good. I look good so i believe so. The thing is sum ppl use alil to much so yeah.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.