BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cristy S.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it's awesome
I recommend this to you and
Your family and friends
I guarantee
You will not be disappointed
This product merely hardened my skin. A few days into using it, I realized I was breaking out and my skin felt like leather.
Kathryn V.
Great toner. It's a little drying around my mouth but I have noticed a difference everywhere else when I use it consistently.
Lindsay H.
Atlanta, GA
Always finds dirt in my pores I thought had been washed out already! A little stingy if your face is dry but a great product.
Danni B.
Glendale
It doesn't have a strong smell, which is nice. It feels my face feeling clean and I can feel it working on my acne and scars.
Samantha B.
Robstown, TX
Really enjoy this toner and how effective the product is. I usually buy mine from Walmart and the price isn't too bad either.
Alicia J.
Rossville , GA
I had a bad reaction to their acne treatment. My entire face swelled up and I got a rash. My skin is too sensitive for this.
Carina A.
Salem, OR
Definitely a great product it helps my skin a lot when it is stress and have blemishes and you can actually feel it working.
Thiago A.
Esse produto ajuda muito no combate com acnea, a pele fica clara e não deixa manchas também, e o custo benefício é muito bom.
Chloe F.
Plano, TX
I really think this product does a good job. Even after I remove my makeup I can see extra makeup on the pad that I used to p
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.