BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nicole C.
I do believe that this stuff works although I don't use it every day because it dries out my skin it helps keep my face clear
Lala M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product but not it's shelf value. Always leaves my skin tone even and bright. Fresh and clean pores after every use
Ruhshona R.
One of the best toners I have ever used to love it makes my skin look like it soft and gets rid of my pimple after three days
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
This stuff works good I stopped from using it for a bit but I think I'm going to go back to it and the price is good as well.
Samantha B.
Robstown, TX
Really enjoy this toner and how effective the product is. I usually buy mine from Walmart and the price isn't too bad either.
ariana g.
I stress a lot & my acne goes crazy but this product has helped level our my out breaks &keeps my skin clear & feeling better
Alissa W.
This toner really helped clear my skin of any breakouts and bacteria and residual makeup. Wonderful toner for the price point
Hannah Z.
Love! Recommend for teenagers with busy lifestyles easy and quick! I use it after I wash my face when I'm out of the shower!
Carina A.
Salem, OR
Definitely a great product it helps my skin a lot when it is stress and have blemishes and you can actually feel it working.
Danni B.
Glendale
It doesn't have a strong smell, which is nice. It feels my face feeling clean and I can feel it working on my acne and scars.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.