BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Madeleine T.
Statesboro
This helped a lot with oil control and breakouts in general. Easy to find as it is available in most stores and at a great price
Corey K.
Washington
This works in terms of preventing new breakouts but if used too often it can really irritate my skin, causing redness and dryness
Titian J.
Queens
I use this everyday. It’s helps control my breakouts. It’s really great. I always buy this toner whenever I’m at Walgreens.
India D.
Madison, WI
I like this toner. However I feel like it’s a bit harsh when I use it daily. If you want a daily use toner, this may be too much.
Ashley T.
I love how this tones my face and controls my acne spots. I apply with a cotton pad sometimes on the areas that I mostly need it.
Mel C.
I really like this toner. It makes your face feel fresh and clean. It also smells clean and does not have an overwhelming smell.
Sharita W.
This was a great product that I have used for my face. I have very sensitive skin & it's hard to find products that works for me.
Candis
Very nice toner! Purchased it at local drug store! Absolutely love it! Would definitely keep using it and recommend it to others
cynthia w.
It didn't really help my acne. I was hoping that it would clear up my acne but it made my acne worse. It did not control my acne!
Trinity E.
This product helped with my acne tremendously!! It dries out your skin quite a bit so if you have fairly dry skin I'd be careful.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.