BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Yeritza R.
San Juan
Me gusta pero llega el tiempo en q la terminas de utilizar y me aparecen mas manchas en la piel de las que tenia anteriormente.
Kailynn D.
Campbellsport , WI
This toner did a very good job of clearing up my skin, however it dried my skin out fast and I wasn't able to use it for long.
Bella P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this toner because it refreshes my face every night before I go to bed and it prevents any acne before it even appears!
Brandy S.
I love this product, it not only cleans really well it helps with my acne also. So it's a double bonus for my skin, all in one!
Loretta N.
sac
Makes your face look bright and feel refreshed but leaves a sticky feeling behind. It did not cause any irritation to my skin.
Sara M.
New Albany, OH
This made my skin feel very dry and tight. Even when using lotion two times a day I wasn't able to continue using this product.
Tuesdey N.
Killeen, TX
When our said oil-free I knew I had to try it, it's a good product, I'm not screaming FAB about it still looming for my jewel.
Laura R.
It works great but u have to be careful it could irritated your skin I use it once a week for the reason but it a good it works
Tingy C.
Auburn, AL
I have oily and acne prone skin. I didn't see any results and it also dried out my skin really bad! It hurts when I put it on);
Ivonne Z.
Denair, CA
This toner actually does what it's suppose to do, only reason it's a 4 & not 5 stars is because the smell makes my eyes water!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.