BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Shanti M.
Havelock, NC
One of my favorite drugstore toners. Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh without being overly dry. I also really like the smell.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I didn't know what to expect at first, but I love this product! This is my favorite toner that helps prevent me from cystic pimples
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn , NY
My sister works in a dermatologist office and brings me home sample size of this its really works it leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Corinne S.
Staten Island, NY
This product helps me with my really bad flare ups around my jaw bone it helps clear me up within days and doesn't dry my skin out
Tilwana C.
Farmerville, LA
This one could work well for someone else, I have oily/combo skin. For me, the product just did absolutely NOTHING for my acne. NO.
Lyss M.
Even on a break out I use this toner and it shrinks or it’s gone idk what is is but I love this toner and I will continue to use it
lis C.
worcester, MA
A mi me encanta este producto te limpia la cara y te ayuda con las impurezas causadas por el maltrato solar manchas negras y demas!
Jackie G.
Stockton
This is my go to toner. I don’t really suffer from acne but more combination oily/pore issues. Always seem to repurchase this one.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
For a drugstore toner this works pretty nice! Makes my skin feel clean and soft! I like it. Very affordable and works effectively.
Erica L.
Celina, OH
It does really well at keeping my skin clear and when I do break out and use this product they are gone within the next day or two.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.