BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Madeleine T.
Statesboro
This helped a lot with oil control and breakouts in general. Easy to find as it is available in most stores and at a great price
cynthia w.
It didn't really help my acne. I was hoping that it would clear up my acne but it made my acne worse. It did not control my acne!
Nicky C.
Inglewood , CA
This product irritates my skin and it dries out my skin causing more acne, so it just does the opposite of what it is meant to do
Bri K.
This toner is great! My face feels so clean after each use. It leaves me feeling so refreshed, perfect for my nighttime routine.
Alma R.
Austin, TX
This Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control reduce my pimples in less than a week. and with that price what more can you ask for
Mayra V.
Las Vegas, NV
This toner is great for those who have trouble with oily skin like mine. Plus it also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin as well
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
Smells good 😍😘 cute bottle, feels good, refreshing smell and feel. I would recommend this to everyone. It removed 60% of my acne
Anna C.
Pickerington, OH
Very harsh and drying so not good for dry skin but could be extremely helpful for oily skin types however it did not help me much
Clara U.
I loved
I don't use it like all the days I usually used when my acre is getting me crazy but is amazing perfect for oiling skins
Anna H.
I use this daily, usually twice. I've been using it for about 5 months now, and I haven't been able to tell much of a difference.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.