BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
When I had severe breakouts this product saved me. It was a great addition to my skincare routine. Did not cause over drying and it lasted a good time. Affordable and does what it claims.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Not usually a fan of toners but I love this one. Has a great clean scent and really works. I have little to no breakouts when I use this. It makes my skin feel light, clean and refreshed.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I really liked this when I first bought it and started using it then after the 4th or so time using this product it started to really dry my skin. Wouldn't recommend using this everyday.
LUPITA M.
Fontana
One of my favorites hands down! Every time I use this product I know I am getting all the excess oils and dirt from the day off 10000%! This is something I buy very frequently especially since it is very affordable !
Stephanie F.
Salida
I like this product for helping with acne problems but it does burn the spots if you have picked at them or if they are open in anyway. It also burns your eyes if you get closer to them due to the fumes and chemical.
Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
My face feels super clean after using this toner. However, I don’t have acne, so I’m not sure if this is the right one for my type of skin tone. It definitely gets the dirt and oil away.
Callie-Anne T.
Somerset
Love this one!! I really enjoy their stress control line and this one does the trick. This actually works well with hormonal acne as well. I would definitely buy this again. If you have hormonal acne, give this a try!
Isabel A.
I have been using this for a while now and I love it. I really feel like it cleans out my pores well. I recommend using a good moisturizer as it can dry out your skin. But it works great for preventing acne breakouts
Megan M.
Lexington
Quick easy effective salicylic acid treatment. Does a good job without costing too much and easy to pick up at the drugstore if I run out before my other brand arrives in the mail.
Alvaro C.
Cookeville
I would totally buy it again, it was what I was looking for. I bought it at Walgreens close to my place, because it had a discount. It is effective and I would recommend it to my friends
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.