BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cortney T.
Mc Dermott, OH
Love love love! Will remove any leftover makeup on your face! Smells wonderful but dries me out a tad if I use every single day.
Belle D.
Definitely helps keep my acne at Bay. It is nice and refreshing after taking my makeup off at night. I will continue to use this
Corey K.
Washington
This works in terms of preventing new breakouts but if used too often it can really irritate my skin, causing redness and dryness
Alexis D.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the smell of this. Takes off all extra makeup, dirt, or oil that my makeup wipes didn't take off. On my 3rd bottle already!
Meredith T.
Have one daughter is starting her senior year love the product used it often to clean or have skin before she was taking pictures
Karen J.
Boise, ID
So far works really good on my skin, good price and easy to find at most drug stores. Does not irritate my skin and feels fresh.
Starrla C.
My mom got me hooked on this. I pove that its not oily feeling when going on and dries kinda fast as well. Definitely see results
Genelle M.
Tucson
My skin is prone to illustrating my stress in the form of acne all over my face. This toner drastically reduces redness and acne.
Alexis R.
mesa
I love this stuff...it tones out my face....it cleans it. This stuff is perfect for acne prone skin. It has a nice cool sensation
Titian J.
Queens
I use this everyday. It’s helps control my breakouts. It’s really great. I always buy this toner whenever I’m at Walgreens.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.