BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brooke B.
Darien, GA
This product keeps my face so clear and clean! It works so fast and I hardly have breakouts anymore. Very pleased with this product
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
This product does help to control my breakouts, but it can be drying to the skin. I typically have to follow it with a moisturizer.
Elizabeth E.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love it i feel clean and refreshed after using this on my face it evens out my tone and makes my skin so much smoother
Chiara M.
Manchester
I like the cooling sensation my skin feels after use it. Makes me feel that the product is working. Great value for the price too!
Fabiola A.
norwalk
It helps with my skin acne and it doesn't leave my skin greasy and It's effective for my skin and I bought this product at target.
Ann L.
holabird
First time consumer, bought for combination skin. It worked well with my skin type and didn't leave my skin red or irritated.
Its ok. The smell is a little strong and because my skin is sensible i think this product my of bother it. I kind of clear my skin.
Sarah D.
Schuylerville, NY
I didn't really find this to be very helpful or productive with my skin. I didn't notice much of a difference. Didn't buy it again.
Mattie H.
I starting using this in the school year when stress levels got really high and my acne starting acting up and this helped wonders!
Lexi B.
This toner helps a lot with oily skin, and doesn't dry out skin like other toners can. I use it on my t-zone where I get most oily.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.