BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Valeria T.
Sacramento, CA
Always clears up my pimples. I’ve been using this for years and I would never change to a different toner. It’s a great product that works for all skin types. The bottle is quite big so it lasts me a long time :)
Kortney K.
Lakeville
I use this every day after washing my face. I wash my face every morning and evening so I also use this twice daily. It smells nice and I feel like it helps pull the bacteria away from my pores
Lindsey S.
Boca Raton , FL
This has been one of my favorite products for years. I’ve used it since high school and it works like a charm every time I use it! Safe, effective, not expensive, and doesn’t break my skin out.
Taylor G.
Sammamish, WA
This toner is AMAZING! It keeps my face acne free without being too drying- even in the heart of winter! After being on accutane twice and having oily skin still, this beats out any face wash!
Nishma S.
I use this product everyday and it is one of my favorite toners. The face wash that goes along with this is also very nice. This toner is a wonderful affordable way to help tone your skin, strip oils, and help diminish acne.
Katheryne S.
This product is great! I noticed a slight difference in my stubborn acne while using it. However, it does tend to dry your face, but most acne treatments will. I didn’t think the smell was too strong, and it helped me a bit!
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
After washing my face, this toner really does the job of getting any excess makeup off that my makeup wipe didn’t get. Makes me feel truly clean & prevents breakouts. I would purchase again!
Shaniqua M.
This product never did work for me! Maybe because of my skin type! It comes perfectly packaged! Affordable and at Walmart Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this toner. it's never given me any trouble. It's helps my skin from being oily all day. It refreshes my face and helps keep my skin clear. I'm on my fourth bottle. One of my most rebought items. Best one out there.
Nicole H.
Cloverdale, CA
I like the creaminess of this product and it feel invigorating after cleansing. Smells great and gives me such a clean and awakening feeling. Purchased at target, also a great makeup remover.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.