BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE TONERS. My face gets super oily and this helps to balance it. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I didn't know what to expect at first, but I love this product! This is my favorite toner that helps prevent me from cystic pimples
Ava-Joy B.
Olive Branch, MS
5/5 this is an awesome acne-clearing product. I use it daily. It clears all of my problem areas! I love that it's oil-free as well.
Corinne S.
Staten Island, NY
This product helps me with my really bad flare ups around my jaw bone it helps clear me up within days and doesn't dry my skin out
Lauren C.
Toner works okay however did burn my skin at times. My family loved this product but I didn't see a large improvement with my skin
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
This product smells really good but it burns so bad. I liked how it made my skin feel afterwards but it hurts too bad to use daily.
Iram M.
Crest Hill, IL
I had major and I mean major acne, but once I started using this it started going away. Absolutely love and recommend this product.
Johanna R.
Mesa, AZ
This product dries out my skin a little. It’s a little too harsh on my skin. I don’t know if I will use his product in the future.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this timer whenever I feel my acne coming in. It keeps my skin clean before I go to bed and I like how it keeps my acne away.
Amanda A.
Downey , CA
A lot of my acne comes from stress so I used this after using the acne control wash and it left a nice clean feeling after using it
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.