BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Danielle C.
Baltimore, MD
My 14 year old son started using this a few months ago for his acne, and it has cleared us substantially! we also use the body scrub.
heather a.
This is one of the best toners I have found. I love the way it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I need to get another bottle.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
This stuff gets rid of my acne so fast but I think it works so 5 whole stars I love it so much I have no more acne and I recommend it
Katie M.
This product I was really excited about when I bought it but I found myself only using it once because it dried out my face too much.
Maggie k.
Great toner. I like to use it in a cotton pad. Its gross and cool to look at all the dirt that comes off your face after you use this
angela p.
Twas a great thing to have for my acne. It really helps get rid of it and keep your face from being oily. Feels very good on my skin.
Gabrielle M.
Reno, NV
My face is blemish free. When I do get a rare one I immediately use my toner and I wake up the next confident with clear skin. 10/10
samantha b.
Paragould, AR
Very easy to use and good results. Cheap and works great. Would most certainly purchace again. Would like to try their other peoducts
maggie d.
I love the smell of this and the amount of salicylic acid in this product. this only thing is that it makes my face sticky afterwards
Rhea B.
gulfport
It made my skin very smooth and I would definitely use this product again. I am a first time user but I also try other products out.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.