BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Andrea C.
Birmingham
Makes my face feel smooth and clean. I love the feeling of a nice fresh face! Everything I want to spend money on. Totally effective!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This stuff works so amazing I've used this brand for yrs even during my pregnancy after breaking out all those hormones worth the buy
Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
It works good enough. I only use it when I am having a breakout though. I’m sure if I used it as a part of my regimen it would be fab
Laura S.
Murrieta, CA
works very well on my a can prone skin! I'm super sensitive to cleansers and acne products and this doesn't irritate my skin at all!!
Heather M.
Mt Washington, KY
I have oily skin and stress so this is really the toner for me. I wear this after washing my face and it seems to help tone my skin.
Mel D.
Bellport, NY
Love this toner. Always leaves my skin feeling clean. I also pair it with the stress control face wash and they work great together.
Ashlee M.
This product saved my life! I had such bad acne and such oily skin but it helps so much! I only break out rarely maybe once a month!
maggie d.
I love the smell of this and the amount of salicylic acid in this product. this only thing is that it makes my face sticky afterwards
Ayda O.
I love this tonic because leaves my skin fresh and tingly. My face was a mess before using this product and now it's so much better.
Amanda D.
I have the worst oily skin. I always look for the best oil free cleaners. I highly recommend if you have trouble with over oily skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.