BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brittany B.
MUNCIE, IN
Works good on preventing acne however I still have blackheads on my nose I can not seem to get rid of!! Not sure what else to use!!!
Elianna W.
is great when your face acts up from a crazy work week! It helps rid your skin of impurities and you can see and feel the difference
Ashlee M.
This product saved my life! I had such bad acne and such oily skin but it helps so much! I only break out rarely maybe once a month!
A'Nae S.
I love using this toner because it helps remove the oil from my skin. It is also a really good price and can be found in many places.
heather a.
This is one of the best toners I have found. I love the way it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I need to get another bottle.
Laura S.
Murrieta, CA
works very well on my a can prone skin! I'm super sensitive to cleansers and acne products and this doesn't irritate my skin at all!!
Autumn L.
Chassell, MI
Didn't work at all. Dried out my skin and didn't clear up my skin at all until I combined it with the benzyl peroxide spot treatment.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
I really really want to try this i seen the girls on youtube and says it works but u never know so pkease give me your opion on this
Miranda M.
I really liked this product, I think it helped with my acne problem I was having at the time and definitely helped control my shine.
Gabrielle M.
Reno, NV
My face is blemish free. When I do get a rare one I immediately use my toner and I wake up the next confident with clear skin. 10/10
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.