BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Raquel P.
I recommend this product for everyone who was some acne problem, I already finish my first bottle and I really like, it work the money.
Abigail P.
Floresville, TX
Takes away all the dirt and oil even after washing your face, doesn't over dry your face and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin
Ashley W.
Summerville, PA
after using this product on my acne it cleaned and cleared up everything on my face highly recommended that you try it if you have acne
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC
I've been using this toner for years. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly right after I take off my makeup for the best effect
Cassie P.
I love this product it's great for the face and smells good. Only reason I didn't rate it 5out of 5 is because it can cause irritation.
Destiney W.
I have a lot of acne scarring that this product took away almost completely without irritating or drying my skin out! Highly recommend
Dee E.
Since I have started using this, not only is my acne kept at bay...my face feels amazing! It really does time your face and I love it.
Andrea C.
Brentwood
i use this every night on a basic cotton pad making sure to take out all the dirt and nasty stuff off my face it truly helps it so much
Yasmine R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have to use it once a day and maybe just a little dab because if I use alot my face drys out
Just be careful how much you buses of it
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.