BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Destiney W.
I have a lot of acne scarring that this product took away almost completely without irritating or drying my skin out! Highly recommend
Karenann L.
Elmont, NY
Love this toner! I have to say that it decreased my breakouts and made my skin less greasy than ever. I love how it makes my skin feel.
Fernanda E.
João Pessoa
Foi a minha primeira experiência com o produto, e me surpreendi. Obtive um resultado que sinceramente não era o que pensava antes. Amei
Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Red Level, AL
Great product for oily skin. Never dried my face out and kept face oil free for most of the day which never happens with most products.
Cassie G.
Bakersfield, CA
It helped control break outs and my oily t zone. I would recommend for people with oily skin with minor break outs to use this product
Katie G.
Lakeville, MN
Decent for a drug store brand. Strong alcohol smell to it. Felt that it did the trick of getting additional diets and oils out though.
the e.
Brooklyn
Love this toner. It’s evens out my skin tone and keeps it firm. It has help kept my acne at bay and skin clear. My go to toner for now.
Alejandra C.
Overall, this toner dried out my skin. The first night I used it, it felt refreshing. After a couple days, my skin felt very sensitive.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC
I've been using this toner for years. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly right after I take off my makeup for the best effect
Amber j.
Covington, GA
I love this line. It works so well. And this toner doesn't dry your face out like some other brands do. Makes it feel kinda refreshed.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.