BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I get this for my teenage son, it has helped to dry up acne and clear up his face. I think the simplicity of using it is great for teens
member-445f9
I thought at first it was really working well but it can definitely dry out your face and make it itch a bit. Just be careful when using
Karen F.
When I'm really stressed my face gets full of acne quick. Neutrogena isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin but it does help fight the acne
Shauna S.
Harrisburg, AR
Love this one it works the best of any of them I have tried so far. It strips all the nasty junk from my face to make it nice and clean.
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This toner actually made me break out worse. I dont know the exact reason why but this toner was the devil and made a mess outta my face.
Tatiane F.
Campbell, CA
As a teenager my skin still have suffering with acne and Neutrogena products are always helping me to control my skin oil and acne issue.
Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
I have been using this for a few months,however this product did not work for me.It makes my skin dry and flaky and made my acne worst :(
Amtul S.
Got my rid acne really fast! My go to product when i break out. It can be harsh sometimes and can be drying but overall i think its good.
Catadhe M.
Richmond, CA
Since using this product I have been able to control acne on my chin area. No more new breakouts and you can't beat Neutrogena's prices.
lidia G.
Lemoore, ca
I love this product most wonderful product invented I got at target price resanoable and it very gentle with your skin and I men any kind
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.