BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Good toner that you can get at the drug store, it kind of tingles my skin as I put it on but I can feel like it's really cleaning my skin
Gladys E.
Kenner, LA
This is definitely a product for people with several acne skin. Trust me it does the job. It burns Like a motherducker but it's worth it
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
I really like this stuff it seems to work pretty well but it's not my all time favorite for my skin. I would probably buy it again though
Meghan S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this when I feel I have excess oil or have been sweating a lot. It makes my skin feel much cleaner! It's very gentle on my skin.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
This is for people that have stress acne so it helps get rid of it specially if your face is really red it works best with the cleanser
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
This is a great overall toner for anyone. it calms down redness without over drying the skin and keeps it bright and refreshed looking.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Good toner, great for combination skin . Buit not so good on sensitive skin. They do make a toner for those who break out from a toner.
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
I love this toner! I work in the medical field so I am stressed quite a bit and this helps with my breakouts and to keep my skin clear!
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
The smell is horrible and it just does absolutely nothing for my skin and by that I mean no good or bad just kinda pointless in my case
Ari T.
Northport, AL
Not as good as the Target brand that has rose oil in it, but it does the job for when I need a quick tone to pop on after a face mask.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.