BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Emma B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Keeps face clear and helps get rid of oil, as it says it is for stress breakouts. This works better if you use it with the face wash as well.
Jaileen M.
I love this product to the max because it tonified my face my face tones were so uneven and this helped me out a lot I so recommend to use it
Lyndsay K.
Helped clear my skin up, only issue I personally had was my skin was a little dry after using it for a few weeks. But still a great product.
Farhat C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product helps a lot, I'm always stressing over something, this toner basically saves my live. It helps cover and clear most of my acne.
Lakiva L.
W Hempstead, NY
I have oily skin so this definitely fits the type of skin I have. Normally when I get stressed out, I breakout. This helps with my breakout.
Cayden W.
It worked well but stung and tasted bad if you got it near your mouth.
Jessica S.
New Hartford, NY
This sometimes stung when applying to my skin. It dried out any acne which is better than causing breakouts but sometimes made my skin flaky.
Kacey M.
Troutman, NC
This product was really good I enjoyed it a lot Met all expectations and the packaging was really nice and cute and I bought this at Walmart
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
Help me so much I had really bad acne and I stress so much about my acne. My mom got me the product i use it every night. My acne got better.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
I just started using this toner and I can already see some results. It's very nice and soothing on my skin, doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.