BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lanie S.
Definitely dried my face out made me feel like my skin was a desert although it kept acne at bay it hurts to put on without lotion after.
Shauna S.
Harrisburg, AR
Love this one it works the best of any of them I have tried so far. It strips all the nasty junk from my face to make it nice and clean.
I love this product and continue to use it. I'm always stressed about something and it causes me to break out. I recommend this product.
Kristen A.
Buckhorn, KY
Didnt work well for me, will never purchase again caused me to break out badly. Neutrogena products seem to always do that to me though.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
This oil free product Is very good I tried it and it cleared up my face and also made my face less oily. I totally give this product a 10
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I have used a lot of neutrogena products and i think this has been the most effective product i have used. Helps keep my breakouts at bay
Darline S.
Amazing product to help control acne and acne scars! I would really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a drug store brand toner!
Ashlyn K.
Cool and clean feeling afterwards.The entire brand has had a positive effect on my skin...everywhere! Always a to go to when I’m in need.
Hayley W.
Cleveland, OH
This worked well at first but the more I used it it didn't really help much anymore. Not really worth the price for how just okay it is.
lidia G.
Lemoore, ca
I love this product most wonderful product invented I got at target price resanoable and it very gentle with your skin and I men any kind
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.