BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nicole C.
Franklin, LA
This toner definitely cleans but I don’t find that it helped with my acne. It smells pleasant and the price isn’t unreasonable, but it was a little disappointing. I was glad when my bottle was over so that I could try something else.
Brittney T.
Loogootee, IN
I didn’t like this product at all. Understandable that is in a toner and should have some slight chemical feeling but I was horrified when I began to clean my face and had a swelling effect on my lips. Definitely threw this one away.
Jamilee D.
I love this product! After a long day at work, all I want to do is wash my face off and use this toner. It works well for acne prone skin. I’m obsessed with it. It doesn’t leave your skin dry, just feeling super clean. Love love love!
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
When disaster is looming on my skin this is my one go-to astringent. It’s fast acting and clears my skin right up. I have oily skin and this helps a lot. My skin feels great after using this. I use at night and my skin is cleared right up in the morning.
Sydnei B.
It makes my skin tingle a little bit but not too bad. It’s gets everything off that I didn’t get with a wipe or washing my skin. Makes my skin look a tad bit greasy but not too bad! Would repurchase.
Andrea B.
Sacramento
Toner is pretty good for you on the skin it does what it says just sometimes some things about it could annoy you.I bought mine at Walmart and was really cheap maybe you have you own opinions on it.
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
I love this toner. I have combination skin and it has evened out my skin tone so much. It has also helped control my breakouts, even while pregnant. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Smells great, great price, doesn’t sting and is great for sensitive skin. East to find in most drugstores. Neutrogenia is just a great brand for acne control. I use it constantly and hasn’t dried out my Skin
Victoria K.
cleveland
Cannot praise this stuff enough! Always rescues me right around my period when the breakouts start! I always make sure I have it ready to use for the days leading into my cycle. It keeps my breakouts at a minimum. Awesome product!
Alex S.
I have combination skin and this toner was a little too harsh for my skin, left a sticky feeling on my face, and left my skin feeling tight. I do not recommend as it didn't even help with my acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.