BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nicole T.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this product. Cleans and tones face after a refreshing face wash. I swear I can feel my pores closing every time I use this.
Kristina W.
Englewood, FL
I used this all the time and really liked it.. Unfortunately I did not see any difference in my breakouts. Didn't seem to work well for me.
Ava
When i used this product it made my skin break out and it made my face itch really bad and my sister tried it and it did the smae for her.
Jessica B.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
I get real bad stress acne and I use this. It hasn't completely helped me, but it minimizes the acne. I need to find the right one for me.
Sara P.
Worked amazing. I could see a difference in just 5 uses. Been using this product for 5 years now. I now have my husband using this product.
Alena P.
This toner is meh. Sort of drying but does make my skin feel squeaky clean. Not sure if that’s contributing to the dryness or not though
Tayy C.
When I stress out , I break out a lot . This stuff was a miracle , my acne went away by the 4th use . Very effective & not so expensive.
Gabriela L.
Nashua, NH
Surprisingly it helped with my breakouts and cleared my skin. I would definitely recommend this for people who have oily acne prone skin.
Maddie R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great toner but skin became very dry, would really like the product if it was not so drying. Helped remove black heads for a great price.
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I have used a lot of neutrogena products and i think this has been the most effective product i have used. Helps keep my breakouts at bay
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.