BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ava
When i used this product it made my skin break out and it made my face itch really bad and my sister tried it and it did the smae for her.
Karen P.
Norcross, GA
I have combo skin so the fact that it soil free is amazing ! Doesn't make my skin feel oily or dry and takes away all of the extra make up!
Gets your skin looking brand new. I like to use it after washing my full face of makeup. have seen positive differences in my skin as well.
J💖 B.
usa
Honestly i broke out using this feels like it has oils in it which is jot good gor my skin acne prone. I rather use astringent store brand
Kristina W.
Englewood, FL
I used this all the time and really liked it.. Unfortunately I did not see any difference in my breakouts. Didn't seem to work well for me.
Panda c.
Brooklyn
I don't know how to describe this exactly but it didnt work completely. I still got acne but not as much as before. Maybe just not for me.
Makayela G.
Owasso, OK
Such a great product! I feel it working as I apply it with a cotton ball. It has a great tingly feeling and my face has stayed pretty clear
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Feels great on my skin. Refreshing and I can feel it working! Does not dry my skin and it works great on my acne since my face is so oily.
Tori F.
Conway, AR
I stress out so much, that of course when I break out I get a really bad breakout, this is very gentle and takes care of my acne in no time
Nicole T.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this product. Cleans and tones face after a refreshing face wash. I swear I can feel my pores closing every time I use this.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.