BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Hana M.
El Cajon, CA
I loved this product I could feel it getting my skin extra clean and I could see the left over dirt it picked up and it helped my skin majorly
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
This really help the oil around my nose and the pores also the acne which is good and I like how it oil free so their no extra oil on the oil😂!
Jennika B.
This toner really helps to clear up my skin during hormone fluctuations. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Cynthia K.
Ontario, CA
Great product! Helps control my acne and oily skin. Great size and very reasonably priced! Very satisfied with this product. Highly recommended
Alexandra S.
Burns, TN
This is a fantastic toner! And is great for normal to oily skin and skin that is acne prone. This bottle is also great size and lasts a while!
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
It's a great product , doesn't cost much ! It clears the face up from acne ! You can but it from Walmart. I stay using this ! I would recommend
Amilie T.
Boise, ID
Great toner,I use it to clean my face and to use before using sheet masks. Smells nice and works very quickly ,leaves my face clean and smooth.
Sofia A.
Fresno, CA
It’s great to use because it really does work for a non oil free acne stress control yes it did meet my expectations because it works very good
Rachel R.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Target
Great for acne prone skin! Loved this toner! Left my face feeling clean and not too dry! I paired it with their face cleanser and moisturizer!
kellie b.
I see a huge difference in my skin since using this. Plus this toner does not irritate my sensitive skin as bad as some otherd ive tried have.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.