BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!
Lindsey P.
Mount Olive , AL
This is a great acne toner from the drugstore. Wasn’t too harsh for my sensitive skin and it was a great value. It didn’t over-dry my skin either which is great because I already am on the dry side. I have already repurchased another one.
Genevieve J.
This product is very light weight on the skin. Leaves pores feeling clean and tight. I️ do not have bad acne but would say I️t was beneficial for my breakouts. I️ would recommend this product for others.
Meghan K.
Minneapolis
This acne stress control toner is my absolute favorite part of my skincare routine. I don’t have big breakouts but I do get the pesky stress breakouts right around my chin area. Since using this my breakouts have significantly minimized.
Shay L.
Palmdale, CA
Works wonders. And bottle lasts a long time. Smell is a little strong. Price is reasonable. I wouldn’t recommend using this product if you have dry patches after washing your face. I often time use it, when I need to quickly wash my face
Greta K.
Sauk City, WI
I love this toner. It does a great job of removing all the excess dirt and makeup from my pores. I would not recommend it for sensitive skin, as it is a bit more harsh. It does have a great scent though
Serena S.
Sacramento, CA
I think this toner is great for acne. I’m kind of bias since I have not tried other products. It does help take away blemishes and leaves the skin feeling very toned. I like the smell of this. It’s definitely great for the price it has!
America R.
Denver, CO
I love this product. It helped my hormonal acne go away. It smells delicious. It does sting if you exfoliate and put this on. I would recomend to use it after you shower or wash your face. I love it.
Ashlie H.
Frisco, TX
I used this in college, probably one of the more stressful times in my life lol. I loved seeing all the dirt come off it worked well and didn’t leave my skin too dry.
Yameiry N.
It helps prevent and treat acne while soothing your skin with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner. This toner works in three different ways to give you clearer, shine-free skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.