BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Joanna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Its a good product if you produce overly excessive oil. On my face it dried my skin too much. So it isn't ideal for the occasional break out.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
I really liked this toner. Great for the price. I had good results it just dried my face a lot is the only thing so had to extra moisturize.
Jordan L.
Westerville, OH
I usually stick to clean and clear but I was pleasantly surprised to by how smooth this made my face! Definitely don't need very much though
Cayden W.
It worked well but stung and tasted bad if you got it near your mouth.
kayla l.
Works wonders for my face! Used every morning when i woke up to clean my face. Used for about 2 weeks before i started seeing major results!
Chelsea H.
I use it when I need to unclog my pores and refresh my skin. I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin as their is alcohol in it.
Brenda B.
Santa Ana, CA
I was in need of a acne product that would give me results and help me feel better about my skin and this toner really did magic on my face !
Farhat C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product helps a lot, I'm always stressing over something, this toner basically saves my live. It helps cover and clear most of my acne.
Edith V.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Doesn't dry out my skin like others have, but it did burn the first time I tried it. It took a few applications for my skin to adjust to it.
Dawndi C.
If your face produces too much oil, I highly recommend you use this! I have used it since I was younger and its always worked perfect for me!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.