BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

maybelle l.
Poulsbo, WA
I switch using this not to long ago since the last one I'm using is not working well for me.So far i like the result and my acne is go away...
Samantha M.
Boston , MA
Not really sure how I feel about this toner at all, I don't think it has made a big difference and it kind of stings, but sometimes it's nice.
Caitlin H.
This stuff makes my face feel so clean and it's gentle and keeps my pimples at bay. I use it in the morning and at night after washing my face.
Sinai T.
Banning , Ca
I have had trouble with acne for the passed year and this has helped me control it . It's very effective . I haven't broken out and is gentle .
Elle
Struggling with acne most of my preteen and adult life Neutrogena has been a huge help. This toner leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
Best toner in my opinion. Works well for my skin type and I am never disappointed. If I forget to use it you can really tell how well it works!
Makenzie D.
montgomery
Removes dirt and makeup wonderfully, without leaving my skin feeling dry. Helps to control the oil on my t-zone in the oppressive Alabama heat.
William J.
Bessemer, AL
It has help me in controling my adult acne because I sweat a lot. It went on more than I expected in clearing up my acne. Wal Mart Super Center
Jacey L.
Andrews, TX
Love the texture and how my skin feels after. Minimizes pores, smells good. Great quality! HOLY GRAIL! Amazing brand!! Affordable. Great value.
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
Decent stuff for sure. Seems to work well to dry up excess oil and remove surface gunk. Skin feels refreshed after and it has a pleasant scent.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.