BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Krista M.
Savannah
Product really works, but it dried my skin out and made me break out in a itchy rash. I wouldnt recommend to anyone with super sensitive skin.
Amilie T.
Boise, ID
Great toner,I use it to clean my face and to use before using sheet masks. Smells nice and works very quickly ,leaves my face clean and smooth.
Liz C.
Rohnert Park
Works well at doing its job but left my skin a tad dry noticed thar it helped early on though. I would recoomned to someone who needs the help
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
Best toner in my opinion. Works well for my skin type and I am never disappointed. If I forget to use it you can really tell how well it works!
Norma S.
I use this product when my face breaks out and it helps to reduce the number of pimples I get during a breakout and it keeps my face oil free.
Dana H.
This works great! It does help a lot with acne, it makes my face soft after the first time I used it! It's so gentle also! I love this product
Mary H.
Jackson
Love the way this made my face feel alert is how I felt when I used this. The smell of it also is nice not like some that smell like chemicals.
Cynthia K.
Ontario, CA
Great product! Helps control my acne and oily skin. Great size and very reasonably priced! Very satisfied with this product. Highly recommended
Ashton T.
Harrisburg, PA
This feels so good after you wash your face it also didn't help me the way I would have liked once I stopped using this I broke out pretty bad.
Danielle S.
Very affordable and gets the job done. I don't use toner too often, but when I do, this is my go to. Helps a lot in times of stress breakouts.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.