BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ugyen D.
Minneapolis, MN
A little bit skin drying beaches formula includes alcohol but does its job. It stings during application but that just means it's doing its job!
Emily K.
Ridgewood, NY
I like it because I have oily face and it helps me to control it, I think everyone with oily face should try it and they will see the difference
Nicole M.
Independence, MO
I use this 2 times a day. It burn horribly but it does help fight my acne that never seems to go away. T also to me has a hint of a fruit smell.
Sharice O.
Columbus, GA
I love this, my brother also uses it when he comes over. This is another one of my go to facial care products that I recommend for any skin type
Morgan J.
Stings your face. Definitely not for those who have sensitive skin. Drys face out enough to clear the acne but nothing that moisturizer can't fix
Kayla W.
Coldwater, MI
Amazing toner. Completely changed my skin. I finally feel like I can go out without foundation on. Truly an amazing product for acne prone skin!
Amber M.
My review of this product is it helped dry out my acne & toned my skin for the dark spots . I liked it not one of the best but definilty useable
Jenn R.
Never had acne but used to rinse face and for dry face. It worked pretty well I'd definitely buy again. It's something I would recommend as well.
Jennifer W.
Lodi, CA
I bought this on a whim. It works like it suggests. Although I feel like my skin gets dryer when I use it. And it stings a lot when I put it on.
Kailey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Didn't notice a difference in skin clarity. Was very disappointed in results. Product felt like strongly dented water but had no other qualities.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.