BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Heather E.
This product is ok. Don’t love it but don’t hate it. I’m not really sure if it works or not. I use it when my skin seems really oily for the day.
iris s.
You can get it anywhere & they sell it at a great price. I was breaking out alot and it worked so good started to see my face clear up in 2 weeks
Angela W.
Ocala
This is great for getting rid of unwanted blemishes. And clears up any bumps you have on your face. And its great for sinsitive skin like i have
Yaridza M.
San Fernando, CA
By far one of the most amazing products ever. i deal with really bad acne after using this for a couple weeks i did notice my acne got clearer .
Sharice O.
Columbus, GA
I love this, my brother also uses it when he comes over. This is another one of my go to facial care products that I recommend for any skin type
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I actually only bought this brand because they sold it at Walmart and I desperately needed some! But after using a few times I really do like it.
Sydney S.
Really dried out my skin pretty quickly. So I started to not use it as much and it wasnt as drying. If you have very oily skin its probably good
cheryl T.
Parker, CO
worked on most of my breakouts but left some spots as they were. overall it was a great product and would recommend it to anyone with acne issue
Alysia J.
Dallas, TX
Very good. Really helped with clearing my acne. It didn't leave a flimy residue and really woke my skin up. I absolutely recommend this product.
Blanca B.
houston texas
This Works Wonders ! Couldn’t Ask For Nothing Better I’m A Repeat User , It’s Gentle Effective & Its Actually Affordable. It Meet My Expectations
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.