BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

iris s.
You can get it anywhere & they sell it at a great price. I was breaking out alot and it worked so good started to see my face clear up in 2 weeks
Haley B.
Marana, AZ
I love all Neutrogena acne products and this toner works wonders i do have ance prone skin and this tightens and clears my skin so well i love it
Natalie A.
Lawrenceville
Works just as great controlling face oils and keeping skin tight in a long term view but compared to other toners the liquid feels oily to touch
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this toner because it doesn’t have oils in it. I have extremely oily skin and finding a toner is extremely hard for me but this one works.
Blanca B.
houston texas
This Works Wonders ! Couldn’t Ask For Nothing Better I’m A Repeat User , It’s Gentle Effective & Its Actually Affordable. It Meet My Expectations
Christy B.
San Diego, CA
This stuff really works! If I get a breakout...I apply neutropenia toner immediately. I can usually count on it disappearing by the next morning.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I actually only bought this brand because they sold it at Walmart and I desperately needed some! But after using a few times I really do like it.
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
I get stress acne a lot and after a long day this feels so refreshing and cleaning on my skin. It keeps my break ours to a minimum and I love it.
Bobbi G.
Sturgis, MI
This product broke me out and completely dried out my skin to the point it was flaking off. I have combination to oily skin. NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY
Jenn R.
Never had acne but used to rinse face and for dry face. It worked pretty well I'd definitely buy again. It's something I would recommend as well.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.