BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Naomi F.
I did not like this toner at all. It dried my skin out the first time I used it and it was extremely painful to use. I would not recommend as it is extremely harsh to use and it causes a lot of pain for my skin
Zoya Z.
The first couple of days it would make your skin red. Once your skin adjust to the product but then it would make your skin look smoother, feel cleaner and it helps with dark spots/ acne scaring if you had any.
Megan F.
Nashville, TN
This product is a lot more gentle on my skin than other toners and facial products. It is not an everyday staple for me, but it is good to have around if my face starts breaking out particularly due to stress
Isabel J.
By far the best toner I have ever used. It smells great and is not too strong. I’m a full time student and mother so my stress level is high and this toner does just the trick to calm down my acne and redness.
Arielle T.
Jacksonville
I really enjoy Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Toner. It leaves my face extremely refreshed and it's in my budget. It worked exactly how I wanted it to! I would definitely recommend to others.
christina m.
I cannot say enough good things about this toner! It has helped with my blackheads and amount of breakouts. It does not dry out my "normal" skin and leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh after using this.
adaline d.
Rising Sun
It burns my skin a little and the smell is so strong. It leaves like this oily residue afterwards. It does get up a lot of stuff off your skin after you use it but becaus eof the oily residue it breaks me out
Brandi s.
bernalillo
I usually don’t use drug store products but I do like this one as it works well for me I don’t have bad acne but when I do break out they are big and hard to get rid of this seems to be helping for the moment.
Dana M.
Basehor, KS
It has helped my oily, acne prone skin tremendously! My large pores look so much better when I have used it. It is very reasonably priced. I have used at least 3 full bottles & will surely be buying it again.
Mackenzie K.
Chicago , IL
This product does not dry your skin out too much. I have had it a while as you do not need much for application. I use it mostly on my arms for kp and on my back and bikini line to help exfoliate those areas
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.