BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
The toner was great at first but after about a week of use it didn’t really work for me anymore. I really wanted to like this but maybe I need something a little less harsh. I’ve bought this twice and my skin does great in the beginning. When I’m mid bottle it starts to dry me out.
Beautiful L.
This product was ok. It didn’t really see a change in my skin from this product. This product didn’t really me my expectations. The packaging was ok on this product. I wouldn’t really recommend this product.
Claudia M.
Brawley
If I ever had a pimple I put some on the spot and it took it away at night it’s great I recommend you buying if you have really oily skin but if you have a dry or combination skin I have dry combinations to have combination skin and it worked but it kind a dried on my face a little so recommend really oily skin
Caitlyn F.
Rockingham, NC
When I first started using this product I didn’t really like it, but I know just because I’ve only used it for two days does not mean I’m going to have rapid results. I use this toner everyday and it helps out a lot with my acne. Between this toner and the face wash I use, I haven’t had any major breakouts in a few months!
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this the smell isn’t as strong as some astringents/toner I’ve used in the past which is a plus cause I hate when my eyes get watery from putting strong astringent on my face ! This is my go to everyday before applying moisturizer or makeup I also liked to spot treat pimples with this as it reduces the redness and clears up my breakouts a little faster. Pair this with the rest of the stress free line
alexandra s.
Temple Terrace, FL
love this toner. it’s truly a holy grail of mine. it takes away any dirt or makeup that has left over after you washed your face. it not over drying toner. truly keeps the skin super clean. the scent is ok but not over powering. this is an awesome over the counter product!
fiona a.
I use this on my face at the end of the day to remove sweat and oily buildup and prevent breakouts. It stings quite a bit if you have any pimples. I do like the refreshing cucumber smell, and it does a good job making my skin feel nice and clean and removing make up.
Cheyenne W.
Paris
 As I did not get the results I seen I did like the way it made my face feel.  Everyone skin type is different sadly did not work on mine.  You do get a lot of product for the money you spend which is not much.  I know a lot of people use it!
Mandy H.
Linden
Smells super good and my face feels so tight after using it! You can automatically see a difference on how much dirt and oil it removes. This is the first time I have used it and I will keep buying it. I have told family members about it and they have purchased it
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
This one was decent. It helped prevent new breakouts and for my skin that’s great. I get a good bit of hormonal acne and while this didn’t take away existing blemishes I do feel like it prevented new ones from occurring. This is a good product especially for the price.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.