BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Rosi B.
Sunnyside, WA
Great product for acne prone skin helps prevent pimples and removes all dirt and makeup left behind after washing your face. Spill proof packaging.
Michelle H.
Upland, CA
I don't know if it's just my skin being sensitive but their products leave my face very dry and tight. A plus is that my face feels real good after
Lauren S.
Olney, TX
This stuff is great! Saw immediate relief of constant hormonal and stress acne. LOVE LOVE LOVE! price is good too. have bought others in this line.
This product truly keeps your skin clear & breakout free. This product should be used sparingly with dry skin, but more frequently with oily skin.
Amee A.
Levelland, TX
I've used this a couple of times every once in a while I'll break out and this will clear everything right up but I've onlying used it a few times
Kia R.
Fayetteville, GA
I use this every night before bed as an astringent. It helps to remove residual makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and clean! LOVE THIS STUFF.
Anastacia F.
Durham, NC
I like so much Neutrogena!! Already had lot more products in my house and my work é talk about with my friends it's Acne Stress for me this prefect
Betsy R.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this product and it works really well. I like the way it makes my skin feel but it is a bit pricey and can't always afford to buy it
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
This really stung my skin and caused my face to get irritated. Way too harsh on acne probe skin. Would not recommend because it dries out the skin
Mi Reyna G.
Happy Valley, OR
Amazing toner. It has a lot more product compared to others. It doesn't burn or irritate my skin it has a faint pleasant smell definitely recommend
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.