BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Mi Reyna G.
Happy Valley, OR
Amazing toner. It has a lot more product compared to others. It doesn't burn or irritate my skin it has a faint pleasant smell definitely recommend
Selina C.
I love using toners but by far this is the best one I've tried. I don't know about anyone else but it would help dry out my acne and clear my skin.
Allie S.
Raleigh, NC
Great for my combination skin and really helps clear my face up. Love that it comes in a oil-free option for is that have sensitive and oily skin.
Tiffani C.
Glendale, AZ
Has definitely helped in getting rid of not only my acne but my acne scar too. Burns a little but only for a few seconds and nothing too unbearable
Jessica H.
Chaparral
This product does control the oil on your face ! And it makes your face feel smooth you should still carry some oil wipes but it does do its job !
Lauren S.
Olney, TX
This stuff is great! Saw immediate relief of constant hormonal and stress acne. LOVE LOVE LOVE! price is good too. have bought others in this line.
yamel m.
Works really good and it's easy, made my face feel so clean. I have these bumps on the back of my neck and it has helped it clear some it away....
Anastacia F.
Durham, NC
I like so much Neutrogena!! Already had lot more products in my house and my work é talk about with my friends it's Acne Stress for me this prefect
Marlie S.
Good toner, good price, good for my particular skin type. It's not really my favorite, but I would recommend to those who like Neutrogena products.
Kelly W.
Saint Paul, MN
Toner works really well. Doesn't dry out your skin and leaves the acne behind. Very quick results within a week I could see a difference in my skin
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.