BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite astringent. It really helps me control my outbreaks and doesn't irritate my skin like other products have. My definitive fave.
Elle G.
This product dried my face out much more than other toners. It made my face feel Muhammad more tight and I had to use much more moisturiser after.
Marci W.
Cedar Springs, MI
When my skin would get super oily due to stress this was my go to toner to help prevent breakouts. I have sensitive skin and it worked well for me.
This product truly keeps your skin clear & breakout free. This product should be used sparingly with dry skin, but more frequently with oily skin.
Mishell T.
raleigh
I was acne and this product was very helpful for me!! Thanks neutrogena for a very good product
I but that product in Walgreens
I buy like 4 hahaha
Betsy R.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this product and it works really well. I like the way it makes my skin feel but it is a bit pricey and can't always afford to buy it
Amee A.
Levelland, TX
I've used this a couple of times every once in a while I'll break out and this will clear everything right up but I've onlying used it a few times
Kelsey G.
Richmond, KY
This product always helps get rid of trouble areas on my face when I️m under pressure or see a formal bump coming up! Has been my go to for years.
Lauren S.
Olney, TX
This stuff is great! Saw immediate relief of constant hormonal and stress acne. LOVE LOVE LOVE! price is good too. have bought others in this line.
Allie S.
Raleigh, NC
Great for my combination skin and really helps clear my face up. Love that it comes in a oil-free option for is that have sensitive and oily skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.