BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jesse W.
Woodmere, NY
I found that this helped control the overproduction of oil that my skin tends to make. It dried up lots of pimples and was actually very soothing.
alyssa d.
Bronx, NY
Worked great because it dries out my pimples and helps me get rid of my blackhead. I use the nuetrogena scrub then this and an aveeno moisturizer.
Kaliyah F.
Raleigh, NC
This product is very good for oily skin exspeacialy if you wear makeup on a daily basis it is also good if you use it with your skin care regiment
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I actually like using this brand. It's the only brand that fully cleans my pores. It tends to over dry out my face so I use it every couple of days
Alyssa K.
Blue Springs, MO
This toner felt like it did make my face cleaner and prevented acne. The only downfall was it was very sticky and grimy on my face after it dried.
Tremayne j.
gulfport
I love this product because it helps with my acne and does not leave an oily residue. I really recommend this to young teen with dark spots or acne
Brittany F.
I have tried everything from proactive to the Neutrogena Oil-Free acne stress control triple action Toner and would highly recommend this product.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite astringent. It really helps me control my outbreaks and doesn't irritate my skin like other products have. My definitive fave.
RayZhawna M.
Neutrogena is my go to brand for my face. I have oily uneven skin and whenever I get a break out this brand is the fastest to clear up my problems
Allie D.
I use his every day and night! And helps prevent acne! It has a strong and harsh scent/feeling but gets all the excess dirt and oil off your skin!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.