BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

A’Tayshia S.
York
I don’t like this product at all!! I have pimples on my face and it didn’t do nothing for them. It is my first using this product and it is terrible.
Jessica B.
Manassas Park, VA
I used this for a month and didn’t notice my acne clear up but i didn’t get additional breakouts. The issue was it’s very harsh on my sensitive skin.
Tesla C.
Russellville
This product is good. It does help with acne but it is harsh on your skin if your skin is sensitive
It's not a disappointing product.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Helped get rid of the oil that always builds up on my face but was not helpful with redness from blemishes nor did it help get rid of my cystic acne
Krizz M.
Jersey City, NJ
It brought my acne down a lot and my skin looks brighter and better everyday. It also doesn't cause me to get oily which most of the other toners do
Viviana P.
This acne toner works so amazingly. It got rid of my redness of acne Also it was reasonably priced. It worked so much better than I thought it would
Jamie F.
Springville, AL
Really love this product! I use it every day. Was looking for something that wasn’t harsh on my skin and this did not disappoint. Highly recommend!!
Kayla P.
Gretna, LA
I used this toner every night and let me tell you..... this product helped remove dirt I didn’t even know I had on my face! This is some good stuff.
Amanda S.
Pearland
I've used this product a few times, the smell is OK, my only complaint is, is that it kind of dries out my skin, where I start to flake in some areas
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
Good cleaning agent. I would always have to use lotion before of after becaue my skin would get very dry. best if used with the same face wash prior
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.