BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
This toner is one of my go to's! It truly is awesome. It doesn't leave my skin oily and after I use it my face feels renewed, hydrated and refreshed!
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite skin care product. It has cleared up my face. It cleans my face every day and is so refreshing. My skin has never looked better.
Jeana L.
I love this product because it leaves my skin feeling amazing to the touch after each use this is my first time using it and will surely use it again
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
This stuff is amazing for stubborn acne due to stress. I am stressed often and find its a different kind of acne. this is perfect for stressful days.
Brittany A.
Love this product for my skin! I have really sensitive skin and this is the only toner that doesn't set my face on fire!! I always turn to this one!
Jenny R.
I have a really oily skin and it works perfectly for me...it's a bit pricey but it's totally worth this is the item I always use and it's effective.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
Good cleaning agent. I would always have to use lotion before of after becaue my skin would get very dry. best if used with the same face wash prior
Stevie A.
Love the scent. Doesn't dry out you skin like most astringents, however, I find it to be somewhat less effective than others. good to use in the AM.
Leigh K.
I use this after I take off my makeup and night and it removes any left over product. Feels kind of firming too. Not sticky at all and dries quickly
JLyn J.
Marquette, MI
This stuff is very strong smelling but it really seems to work well. I think that if you can take the smell and some slight burning you will love it.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.