BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bellelinne M.
Hialeah , FL
for me the tonic is an indispensable product in my face routines, it can not be missed, when I just run to the store for another, this is the one I am using for the moment and it works well, I like the neutrogena products
Ally M.
Newark, DE
I loved how this smelled and how it made my face feel while I was using it. However sometimes after using I felt that it left a bit of a residue on my face that I had to rinse off. Overall it is a good product but I’m not sure if I will buy it again.
Gracie C.
Used this to help treat my acne prone skin and I was mediocre. Great as a toner to refresh the skin but did not really help my skin with my acne. Packaging and quality are okay for the price but there are definitely better options in the market!!!
Estefania G.
Boston
By far best smelling toner! It gives you such a clean feeling and you can actually feel it getting into your pores and getting all that dirt out. What’s crazy is that it’s super affordable and last really long !
Naomi F.
I did not like this toner at all. It dried my skin out the first time I used it and it was extremely painful to use. I would not recommend as it is extremely harsh to use and it causes a lot of pain for my skin
Rebecca M.
wellington
Good product with a light smell that isn’t overwhelming. This product did a nice job of toning and tightening my face. It wasn’t too harsh and it leaves your face feeling light and clean. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Zoya Z.
The first couple of days it would make your skin red. Once your skin adjust to the product but then it would make your skin look smoother, feel cleaner and it helps with dark spots/ acne scaring if you had any.
Isabel J.
By far the best toner I have ever used. It smells great and is not too strong. I’m a full time student and mother so my stress level is high and this toner does just the trick to calm down my acne and redness.
christina m.
I cannot say enough good things about this toner! It has helped with my blackheads and amount of breakouts. It does not dry out my "normal" skin and leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh after using this.
Megan F.
Nashville, TN
This product is a lot more gentle on my skin than other toners and facial products. It is not an everyday staple for me, but it is good to have around if my face starts breaking out particularly due to stress
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.