BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jessica E.
Lagrange, GA
This has really helped with my stress acne, as a high schooler my stress acne has been out of control lately and I'm glad I found a toner like this.
Lea P.
If you have acne caused by stress this product is pretty good. Like most products you need to give it time to fully work, but the out come is great.
Hannah R.
Shelley
i never noticed a difference from using this but it’s a good everyday toner to use. it took away a lot of my oil but i would like to look for better!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I have tried this product before! On my supersensitive skin and it broke me out worse! So I prefer clinic over it! It also left my skin pretty drive!
caroline s.
Quero um desse! Produto maravilhoso, vejo muitas resenhas dele, gostaria de receber em minha casa, sei que adquirirei um produto de ótima qualidade!
cassandra S.
I absolutely love it. It honestly leaves the skin so moisturize and fresh and it's a great price too. I love how it actually prevents acne breakouts
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the only toner I will use! It does everything it says it is suppose to do. It helps keep your skin clean and won't dry it out in the process.
Rebecca L.
Springfield, VA
I loved the way this made my face feel after i used it - you could feel it tingle. I just never noticed a difference with my pimples after I used it
Denicia G.
Brockton, MA
I have really bad sink especially with some product that breaks me out more and more this is the best product that helps control My acne and oilyness
lupe g.
I tried so many different toners, but this is the only one that has helped remove my acne pimples. It's easy to apply, and I like the smell. Thanks!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.